When was the last time you cleaned your car? If you’re like most people, it may have been awhile. Rather than relying on your weekly trip through a car wash, it might be time to consider a full auto detail.
A professional detailer at Tommy Terrific’s Car Wash will get out even the most stubborn stains while helping you maintain your car’s value. From our signature Mini Detail to Leather Care and Waxing packages, we help you maintain a spotless ride from the inside out.
Here’s everything you need to know and more about interior and exterior car detailing!
INTERIOR CAR DETAILING
- Vacuuming – A professional detailer will systematically vacuum your entire car. Air compressors blow out any hard to reach areas. Vacuuming not only extends the life of your car’s upholstery, but it also maintains its resale value!
- Steam Clean and Brush – A steam cleaner and brush freshen floor mats and carpet, while thorough scrubbing removes old stains and residue. The steaming process sanitizes your car and reduces unpleasant odors, beyond unpleasant surface grime.
- Leather Trimming – If your car has a leather interior, regular maintenance is essential. A professional will help you keep your vehicle looking new with a quality leather cleaner. A good leather conditioner makes a dramatic difference in the appearance of an older interior. Leather maintenance is especially crucial if you live in a dry climate.
EXTERIOR CAR DETAILING
- Clear-Coat Protector - Clear-coat protector does more than make your car look shiny and new. The coating also acts as a shield against UV rays that can fade your car’s paint. Using a quality clear coat conditioner will maintain your paint job and help it dry spot-free. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure when it comes to cars.
- Waxing - Waxing is vital if you live somewhere with frequent exposure to harsh sunlight or road salt. Plus, routine waxing will help you avoid having to pay for a costly new paint job. Car wax adds a protective barrier over the paint as an added layer of protection for your clear coat. It’s a great way to steer clear of scratches and chips.
THE BOTTOM LINE
If you’re ready to get your vehicle back to that new car shine, stop by Tommy Terrific’s Car Wash in Plano location today. Our highly qualified detail crew has all the tools it takes to get your ride spotless, inside and out. Our menu includes several options, so your car gets exactly the care it needs to look better and last longer. Be sure to ask about our Thanx Loyalty Program. When you sign up, you’ll earn 50% towards your first reward of a free Works Wash. Come on by and sign up today!